HPE650 - 2010 Camaro SS
Look like the horsepower are never enough. If you think so, you have to check the HPE650 Camaro SS. It is a newer version of the HPE550, which prove that the power tuning always make sense.
The 2010 HPE650 Camaro SS takes the Magnuson-supercharged LS3 engine (or L99) to the next level with a set of free-flowing heads, a custom camshaft and the supporting mods to help draw out the animal within.
- Black Magnuson Supercharger System (Chrome Optional)
- High-Flow Cylinder Heads (Core Exchange)
- HPE650 Custom Spec Camshaft
- HPE Cold Air Induction
- 1-7/8 inch Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust
- Upgraded Fuel Injectors
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Professional Installation
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Hennessey & HPE650 Exterior Badges
- Limited Edition Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaque
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- 1 Year / 12,000 Mile Limited Warranty
The result is amazing 592 rear wheel horsepower. But that is not everything you can get from the new HPE650, you can choose additional options like 2-piece HPE Wheel upgrade with Michelin PS2 tires, a full coilover suspension and a modified engine cover and more.
Our opinion is that it worth every single dollar spent to tune this amazing car. Looks great, runs as hell, perfect combination.